Christmas Fair 2017
Come and join the festivities!
Date: Sunday 26th November
Time: 12 -3pm
Venue: Chestnut Lane School
The Christmas Fair is one of our biggest fundraisers of the year and as always we need lots of help to create a fun day for everyone. This year there will be market stalls selling festive products for all.
Visit Santa in his grotto, Secret Santa Room, Treat Tombola, Money Trees, Creative Activities, Hamper Raffle, Cake Stall, Toy Stall, Tasty Food & Drink
and much more...
There is a Mufti Day (No school uniform) on 17th November. Please can children bring in a fayre donation (from the list below) in exchange for wearing mufti. Please ensure your children are dressed for the weather.
We will be grateful for donations of the following:
- Festive food, wine, beer, biscuits, chocolates, containers such as baskets or trays, ribbon and cellophane for the successful Hamper stall. All consumable donations in date please!
- Sweet Bags - please fill with wrapped sweets and/or party bag toys, hair bands, stickers, pens, novelties.
- Good quality toys, books, games, dressing up outfits, complete puzzles, Children's DVDs (no videos or 15/18 certificate please.) - for Santa's Grotto.
- New and unused toiletries, candles, photo frames, socks, scarves and other suitable parent gifts for the Secret Santa stall.
- Money Tree Envelopes & Cake Plates – collect any spare change and pop it in the envelopes (these will arrive via book bags).
- Small cake donations to be brought to Chestnut Lane on Friday 24th November or ideally on Sunday 26th from 10am.
- Raffle Tickets (will arrive via book bags) – fantastic prizes to be won including restaurant vouchers, family days out, hair & beauty vouchers and many more.
- Your time – class reps will also be asking for help on the stalls so please give them your support. Further volunteers are also required for setup from 1.30pm and clean-up after the fair closes.
Chestnut Lane and Elangeni Schools’ Association
Registered Charity 291212