Vision, Mission, Values
All children will learn, grow and develop to realise their full potential.
To provide the information, support and encouragement parents/carers need to help their children develop optimally during the crucial early years of life.
- Parents/carers are their children’s first and most influential teachers.
- The early years of a child’s life are critical for optimal development and provide the foundation for success in school and life.
- Established and emerging research should be the foundation of parent education and family support curricula, training, materials and services.
- All young children and their families deserve the same opportunities to succeed, regardless of any demographic, geographic, or economic considerations.
- An understanding and appreciation of the history and traditions of diverse cultures is essential in serving families.