- Fri 1 Jul01/07
- Mon 20 Jun20/06
- Fri 17 Jun17/06
- Wed 1 Jun01/06
- Tue 31 May31/05
- Ready for Reception MeetingReception 2016 Parents1.30pmWed 6 Jul06/07
- Art DayAll yearsAll dayThu 7 Jul07/07
- Transition Day - Year 2 to new schoolsYear 2Tue 12 Jul12/07
- Induction session for Bumblebees and OwlsReception 2016 Children9.30 - 11.30amTue 12 Jul12/07
- Induction session for Ladybirds and SquirrelsReception 2016 Children9.30 - 11.30amWed 13 Jul13/07
Our motto is 'Learning and Growing Together'. We are a nurturing school set in beautiful grounds with a safe and happy environment. Each year group has its own garden and the early years classes have their own dedicated outdoor play area which has been designed to maximise the learning opportunities for the children. The children receive rich and varied experiences through the curriculum and they develop confidence and self-esteem, as well as enjoying additional dance and music taught by specialist teachers. There are several extra curricular activities such as French, yoga, dance, environment & gardening, tennis and judo clubs.
We are very proud to have achieved level 2 of the Unicef Rights Respecting Schools Award.
We hope that our website provides you with the information you need about Chestnut Lane School, whether you are choosing a new school for your child or have children at the school. Our prospectus, in the parents section, outlines many aspects of the school in detail.
There is a private nursery on site, Woodlands Day Nursery, which takes children from two years old. It opens from 8am to 6pm and runs a breakfast and after-school club.