Summer Fair 2022
- Date: Saturday 18th June
- Venue: Elangeni School Field
- Time: 12.00 - 3pm
Non-uniform Day and Donations
Date: Friday 20th May
Both schools will be holding a non-uniform day prior to the fair. In exchange for your child coming to school in non-uniform we ask for item donations for the fair.
- Alcoholic drinks (Beer, Wine, Pimms and Prosecco)
- Soft drinks (cans or bottles incluing small bottles of water)
- Crisps, small packets of popcorn, bars of chocolate, wrapeed sweets
- Luxury food items (example luxury biscuits for cheese)
- Cake stall: small cakes (to be brought to Elangeni on the morning of the fair)
- Come rain or shine we need several Gazebos - if you have a gazebo you can loan for the day please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting up on the day: adults to help set up/clear down tables/gazebos etc
- Please support your class reps by helping at your year/class stall on the day
Raffle tickets will be sent home a few weeks before the day of the fair, and can also be purchased on the day.
Could your employer donate a suitable raffle prize? If so, the school office will be happy to pass these on to the PTA?
For this event to go ahead we do reply on parent helpers.
Registered Charity 291212