- Grey trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt, white or red polo shirt
- Grey or white socks, grey or red tights
- Summer dress: red and white checked gingham
- Robust black shoes which are safe to run in.
- Black jogging bottoms / black leggings
- White t-shirt
- Red PE shorts
- Black plimsolls
- PE bag
For children to benefit fully from PE and games lessons it is essential for them to have proper kit. To maximise the time spent on PE (rather than changing clothes) on PE days children should come to school in shoes, black jogging bottoms, white polo shirt, school sweatshirt or cardigan.
They should have a PE kit bag in school with black plimsolls wth elastic sides (rather than laces) which they will change into for their lessons. In addition, they should have a white t-shirt and red PE shorts to be used in lessons that involve gym apparatus.
Stud earrings must be removed for PE.
Should be tied back on PE days.
Purchasing School Uniform
The items listed below can be purchased from school via Payments in Parentmail and collected from the school office from 8.40am-3.15pm during the school day. (Please allow 7 days for us to process your order.) Items without the school logo are stocked to be of assistance to parents but may be purchased from anywhere you choose.
With School Logo
- School bookbags
Without School Logo
- PE bags
- PE shorts
- Jogging bottoms